WARSAW Poland — Officials in Poland say users hav

first_img WARSAW, Poland — Officials in Poland say users have previously posted critical remarks about the safety of the escape room gaming site where a fire killed five teenage girls.Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki on Sunday appealed to users of the popular escape room entertainment sites across Poland to officially report irregularities.Firefighter chief Leszek Suski said the escape room at a private house in the city of Koszalin, where the girls died Friday locked inside, had no emergency evacuation route.He said special inspections have ordered 13 similar places to shut down in reaction to the deaths.Firefighters found the bodies of the 15-year-old victims after they extinguished a fire next to the locked room where the girls were celebrating a birthday. Autopsies showed they died of carbon monoxide inhalation.The Associated Press Others had criticized Poland escape game site where 5 died AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to RedditRedditShare to 電子郵件Emailcenter_img by The Associated Press Posted Jan 6, 2019 3:47 am PDTlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *